Tuesday, May 3, 2011

4th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm trying to stay positive. But I do not know why, early in the morning, I bump into two situations or rather, persons who irritated me. Both during my training this morning. I tell myself, this is a test of my patience. But I think I failed miserably. I try to let it go. I tell myself not to let the small stuff get in my way of staying positive, of feeling good. I try to change my frequency. But I was just annoyed overall. LB & GY, please help me understand because I think my feeling good and thinking good and doing good is rather fragile at this moment. I do not wish to spiral off the cliff. But I need to understand - if I am required to be tested every so often? What if I keep failing miserably? I try. I pray for your guidance.

Today, I have a special prayer. I will be meeting with a local Cambodian lady today. Please bless this meeting to have a fruitful and positive outcome. This is especially for LFC. I pray that you will hear my prayers and you will bless me and answer my prayers. Please and thank you in advance for answering my prayers.

I am still grateful for plenty in my life that is good and great. The rich experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. The abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. The endless opportunities that keep presenting itself to me. The love that constantly surrounds me by my family, husband and friends. The healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful for all of that and I am thankful for your blessings always. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always, for my immediate and extended family - to always stay safe, sound and healthy. I wish them all the best in life and I wish them to be happy always and experience life's great moments. I wish them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career - may everything that he manages sail smoothly and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the month. I wish for him to be happy always with work, passionate and that he be recognized for his experience, creativity, talent and skills. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, SP, JFT, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully this year. I pray that all projects under each business sail smoothly, planned smoothly, executed successfully and implemented beautifully thus drawing more nice clients to us which further boosts business growth. I pray especially for LFC and the Sofitel project - for these to be extremely smooth in the process and implemented successfully. I wish too for all the partners that I work with to always work cohesively together as a team and support each other unquestioningly always. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I wish for them to experience life's great adventures and for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more understanding, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring as well as one who think good thoughts, feel good feelings and do good deeds. I pray for your guidance too in helping me find the wisdom to make the best and right decisions and to be at peace and calm always, focused and stay positive always. I pray too for your blessings in helping me keep the faith. I know sometimes I am tested. Please guide me to pass with flying colours. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place always and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment