Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17th May 2011 - Wesak Day additional

Dearest LB & GY,

I had remembered today was Wesak Day. Unfortunately, I had consumed meat in my soup. I did have the thought of being a vegetarian for the day. I guess, I just wasn't mindful enough.

I pray that the projects that I have with Sofitel, SP Launch, LFC launch are all planned perfectly and smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I also pray that my project with QA for MARTRADE is planned smoothly and implemented succesfully too and everything and everyone will be a joy to work with. I know my response is to get irritated with the client for QA and I seem to think that a proper and full brief should be given to us right from the start instead of one at a time. But I need to change my attitude and thoughts and feelings and I know they may have a different style from me. I realized that.

I hope it will all be smooth and successful from here on.

I am thankful for your blessings and guidance as always.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment