Tuesday, May 17, 2011

18th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am extremely frustrated with my physical condition. From the fall, to my knee injury, to the cough and now to the pain in my ribs...... what is going on? What is with this cough? When will it end? I am trying so hard to just stay positive and tell myself that it will get better, but it is one after the other. What is it? Now it is painful for me to suck in air. It's extremely frustrating! What lesson is this? Is this a sign for me to just quit training? Stop the race?

I'm sorry, but it is really frustrating because I have been taking it easy since my fall and I am just trying to get back into a really good and consistent training regime that will boost my fitness level in time for the race. I don't know what else to do except to pray. Pray and believe that you will bless me and answer my prayers.

Of course, I am still grateful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a physically perfect body - despite the injuries. I know I am blessed in many ways and life is great indeed.

I pray first for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live long and prosperous lives. I also wish for them all the joys and happiness in the world and that they experience all of life's greatest moments always. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be smooth sailing for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I also wish that he continues to be happy and passionate with his work and that he be recognized for his talent, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, LFC, SP, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented smoothly and successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the projects for Sofitel, SP launch, LFC launch and QA project to sail smoothly and successfully. I also pray that we will win the projects for M and H&S. I wish too for all the different partners that I work with continue striving to work cohesively together as a team and support one another unquestioningly. I also wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for all the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I also wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, do good and feels good always. I also pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to look for signs and answers to make the best and right decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray for your guidance and blessings too in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. It is not easy, but with your blessings and guidance, I will. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday, filling the world with love and kindness.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment