Friday, May 13, 2011

14th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am truly blessed to have such a doting husband. I think marrying him was one of the best and rightest decision I have ever made thus far. He is taking good care of me, getting me Vicks, vapourising the Vicks and trying homemade recipes to make me feel better from my cough. I am blessed and lucky.

I am also grateful for all my prayers being answered, not just for me but for my family and loved ones too. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for all of life's greatest experiences and moments in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them all the joys and happiness in the world and for them to experience all of life's greatest pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him a successful career path and that he is happy and passionate always about his work and I also wish that he be recognized for his creativity, talent, skills and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, JFT, SP, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects undertaken by each business are planned perfectly and smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I have special prayers for the project with Sofitel, LFC launch and SP launch  I pray that these projects sail smoothly and implemented hugely successfully. Thank you too for answering my prayers about my partner Desmond and that I will always get support from him. I pray also for the pitches for M & H&S - that TWP will clinch these 2 accounts and that they are planned smoothly and executed beautifully successfully. I pray too for all of my different partners to continue striving to work together cohesively as a team and that they will support one another unquestioningly always. I wish for us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they enjoy all of life's greatest adventures, experiences and moments. I wish that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, do good and feels good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to find the answers and signs to make the best and right decisions in all of my endeavours. I also pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday so that the world is more joyful and loving.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment