Friday, May 20, 2011

21st May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

My cough seems to be getting better and then getting back to not so good. Like... on-off thing. I hope I recover soon. I intend to rest tomorrow morning too, from my long run. Yesterday, I was very frustrated about the QA job. But I tried and learnt to think on the positive side and not to have good thoughts. It is a struggle and I am trying and learning. With your blessings, I will get better as a person with wisdom.

I am thankful as always for a life that is good to me. I am thankful for the food on the table, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live long and prosperous lives. I wish for them to be happy always and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to continue to be smooth sailing for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to remain passionate and happy about his work and that he be recognized for his talents, creativity, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, TWP, NS, MR, SP, JFT - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all individual projects under each businesses are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray specially for the Sofitel project, LFC launch and SP launch to be perfect and hugely successful. I also pray that we win the projects for M and H&S thus further boosting business growth. I wish also for all of the different partners that I work with to continue to strive to work cohesively together and support one another unquestioningly towards achieving the big picture. I also wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness always and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too.

I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, do good, feels good always. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to look for answers and signs to make the best and right decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment