Monday, May 30, 2011

31st May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm going to keep today's prayers fairly short and simple. I know you are always blessing me and answering my prayers. I am also always very thankful for a life that has treated me well.

But today, I would like to pray for some really important things that will all be happening this week.

First, I would pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live long and prosperous lives. I wish them all the happiness and joys that life has to offer them. I pray for my husband too - for his career to continue being smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you for your blessings.

I pray utmostly - for the Sofitel project to take off successfully and that all the small hitches that we are encountering right now will be solved perfectly and that everyone works together to make the fair a huge success. I wish the success of the fair boosts business for everyone involved. Thank you.

I pray for SP launch as well - that we will sell all tickets within this week and next week and that the event takes off successfully and becomes the next big thing to hit KL. I am a little worried and dejected currently - knowing that there is zero sales so far. Thank you.

I pray for LFC launch - I pray first of all for your guidance on this matter - guide me to make the right decision and the best decision if I want to go ahead with this. I want to make the right decision. I need the support of my partners on this business and I am not sure I can deal with walking on egg shells on a long term basis. Thank you for your guidance and blessings.

I pray and believe that all my above prayers will be answered as always. And I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep calm, be at peace, stay focused and stay positive always. Thank you.

I also pray for the children at the orphanage to experience all of life's greatest moments, joys and love and also adventures. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment