Saturday, May 7, 2011

8th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I hope I have a good run this morning. Here's thank you in advance for blessing me with a good run :)
Thank you too for answering all my prayers and for all your blessings all these while, not just for me but for all of my loved ones too.

Thank you to all the food on the table, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. Thank you for all the love in the world from my family, husband and friends. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. And also do :) Thank you for life's great experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life has been great indeed. I am lucky and blessed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them all the joys and happiness and life's greatest moments and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career - that it be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that he continues to be passionate and happy with his work and that he be recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - NS, MR, TWP, SP, LFC, JFT - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual businesses are implemented successfully, planned smoothly and executed beautifully. I pray particularly for the smooth-sailing and huge success of the Sofitel project, LFC launch and SP launch. I wish for all the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles to us thus further boosting business growth. I wish too for all the different partners that I work with to continue to strive to work cohesively together as a team and support one another unquestioningly all the time. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and experience life's great moments and adventures. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, also one who thinks good, do good and feel good always. I pray too for your guidance and blessings in helping me gain the wisdom to find the answers or signs that will enable me to make the best and right decisions for all situations and I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday so that there is more joy in the world.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment