Saturday, May 28, 2011

29th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I would like to try to keep my prayers simple today. Hopefully, they are heartfelt and as always, I know they are answered. I am blessed and I am thankful.

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me. I know I am lucky and blessed in more ways than one. There's really nothing in life that I can complain about and I shouldn't. I think I've done well in this aspect - in that I haven't complained for a long time now. Because I know life has been great and I know my prayers are always answered, not just for me but for my loved ones too. Thank you. I am really thankful.

I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my family - both immediate and extended and I want them to live long and prosperous lives and I want them to be happy always too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement. I want him to be happy with his work and I want him to be recognized for all his experiences and efforts. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses to flourish financially and grow successfully this year. Thank you.

I pray especially for the project with Sofitel to be implemented successfully and executed beautifully, creating a huge positive impact for my businesses and also that of the partner's businesses. Thank you.

I pray for the successfully launch of SP and LFC too and that businesses grow successfully within this year. Thank you.

I pray to win the projects for M&TS and H&S. Thank you.

I pray that all the partners I work with continue supporting one another unconditionally and work cohesively together as a team to achieve our big picture goals and financial rewards. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness. I wish them all of life's greatest moments and adventures and I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good, feels good always. Thank you.

I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to seek answers to make the right and best decisions for all of my endeavours. I know you will have the universe conspire with me if I want something. Thank you for your blessings.

I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me continue staying positive and keeping the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday too. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment