Tuesday, May 10, 2011

11th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm really feeling not so good physically. It is the cough. I hope I get better soon. With your blessings, I'm sure I will. It's really making me tired, lethargic and drowsy. And I try to stay off the meds cos especially today, I have a few important meetings to attend to.

But as always, I am thankful for all my prayers answered and for your blessings, not just for me but for my family and loved ones as well. I am thankful too for a life that has been good to me. Thank you for the food on the table, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. Thank you for all of life's great experiences and moments which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Thank you for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my family - both immediate and extended - and that they live a long and prosperous life too. I wish for them all the joys and happiness and life's great moments for them to experience. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be smooth sailing for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that he continues to be happy and passionate with his work and that he be recognized for his creativity, talent, skills and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - SP, LFC, TWP, MR, NS and JFT - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each business are implemented successfully, sail smoothly, planned smoothly and executed beautifully. A special prayer for the Sofitel project as well as the launch of SP and LFC to be smooth and hugely successful and that all the partners that I work with on these projects aim to work and support one another unconditionally. I pray too for the businesses to continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us thus further boosting business growth. I wish for all the partners that I work with continue striving to work cohesively as a team and support one another and that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and they enjoy life's greatest adventures and experiences. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, do good and feel good always. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to find the answers and signs to make the best and right decisions in all my endeavours. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. To believe that my prayers are always answered. I would hereby like to say a special thank you for blessing my life with kind people everyday. I am blessed and lucky.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be a kinder and more compassionate race everyday so that the world sees more joy and love.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment