Thursday, May 5, 2011

6th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Good Morning. Thank you for yet another day of training in full. Actually, I am pretty tired today. Not quite sure why. I'm looking forward to the rest day tomorrow. I'm starting to practise giving my love and compassion to people, instead of getting irritated. But my first reaction is still to get irritated. Oh dear. I have a huge learning curve. I pray for your guidance and blessings with this. Thank you.

I am as always grateful to a life that has been good to me. Grateful for the food on the table, the clothes on my back and a roof over my head. In fact, many roofs! I am grateful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse, grateful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way, grateful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends, grateful for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed and I know I am lucky and blessed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - for their safety, health and well-being and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them all the happiness and great experiences in the world and for them to enjoy life to the fullest. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be smooth sailing and successful and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that he continues being happy and passionate about his work and that he be recognized for his talents, skills, experience and creativity. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, MR, NS, TWP - that they flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each businesses sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I wish for all of the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles to us which further boosts business growth. I pray especially for my project with Sofitel and the launch of LFC and SP. I pray too for all of the partners that I work with to continuously work together cohesively as a team and unquestioningly support one another fully. I wish that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they enjoy life's great adventures and experiences. I wish that they would grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one with good thoughts, good feelings and good actions too. I pray for your blessings in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and right choices and decisions I am required to make in life. I also pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay calm and be at peace, stay positive and always, always keep the faith that everything would work out well and my prayers are continuously answered. Thank you.

I pray for the world to always be a better place everyday and that humankind be kinder and more compassionate everyday so that there is less suffering in the world.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment