Monday, May 16, 2011

17th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Whilst I had a good run, I can't say the same for my biking and swimming this morning. The coughing has affected one of my muscle or rib, I dunno. But I am in pain. When will the cough go away? I pray for a speedy recovery. Today is also Wesak Day and I try to find spiritual wisdom on this day.

Life has been good to me and I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great. Thank you!

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them to always be happy and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to always be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish him to continuously be happy and passionate about his work and that he be recognized for his creativity, talents, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - SP, LFC, TWP, NS, MR and JFT - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray too for especially for the Sofitel project, SP launch and LFC launch to be perfect and hugely successful. I also pray specially to be awarded the jobs for M and H&S. I wish for all the different partners that I work with to continuously strive to work cohesively as a team and support each other unquestioningly. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they will grow up wonderful and inspiring people, experiencing all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, do good and feels good always. I also pray, specially on this Wesak Day, to find spiritual wisdom under your guidance, to look out for answers and signs in which to help me make the best and right decisions for all of my endeavours. I also pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to spread joy, be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment