Sunday, May 29, 2011

30th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you very much for a great run this morning. I didn't think I'd get through but I felt awesome. So, thank you. I am pleased. I know that my prayers are always answered and I am blessed and lucky. Thank you for that.

I am thankful to for a life that has been good to me and for everything great in my life. I know that I am very lucky and I have a lot of love from my family, my husband and my friends and I have good things in life to share, experience and enjoy. I have money, I have health, I have happiness, I have joy. I always ask for more, but that does not mean I am complaining about what I have. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both extended and immediate - to be safe, sound and healthy always.
I pray for them to always be happy and that they live a long and prosperous live that is filled with great moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth sailing for him.
I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month and that he be recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, JFT, SP, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully, executed beautifully and boosts business growth further. Thank you.

I pray especially for the project with Sofitel - that will be taking place this week. Please pray that it is a huge success and creates the hype and buzz for all partners involved and that all our businesses shall boom after this fair. Thank you.

I pray also for the launch of SP to be a great success and that the success leads to SP being the next big thing to hit KL. Thank you.

I pray for the launch of LFC - that it is perfect and smooth all the way and that I have the unconditional support of my partner and that I have great communication and understanding with D to make the business a huge success. Thank you.

I pray that we win the projects for M&TS and H&S and that all the businesses continue to draw more of such nice clienteles to us. Thank you.

I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue to work cohesively together as a team and support each other unquestioningly towards achieving the big picture goals and that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray that the children at the orphanage are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, experiencing all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. Thank you.

I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom required to seek answers and signs to help me make the right and best decisions in all of my endeavours. Thank you.

I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment