Sunday, January 9, 2011

10th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Wow. I had a bit of a collision with a motorbike today. But thank you, thank you - I escaped unharmed and so did my precious bike.

Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for all the good food I get to eat. Thank you for keeping me, my family and loved ones safe and sound always. Thank you for a physically-abled body in which I can read and see, listen and hear, think and feel and also to do all the things like walk, talk, swim, cycle, run. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been presented to me all these while in both my career and personal life. Thank you for all the love that I am constantly surrounded and enveloped in. Life is good.

As always, I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and away from harm and hurt's way.

I pray for my husband's numerous campaign and projects to be smooth-sailing and successful and that the successful implementations and executions of these campaigns and projects will boost his career advancement and enable him to reap the rewards of his efforts very soon.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P to be beautifully planned and executed and this will in turn bring in more clients to sign up with TWP. I pray too for my project with Nagaworld to take off smoothly and that the successful planning and implementation of the project boosts the wedding business for TWP. I pray for MR and the team to continuously find business growth and that each project is implemented with ease and success. I pray for NS to continue growing by leaps and bounds and further mark ourselves as the top destination wedding company to go to. I pray for LF Cambodia to be successfully opened for business by February and that the growth of the business here will lead to expansion everywhere in the region. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a positive note both content-wise and financial-wise.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person and to keep the faith. I pray that you will guide me to be kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient and more inspiring.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - for them to have a chance to make it better in life and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people who are constantly surrounded by love too.

I pray for my friends and partners - for them to find success in everything that they set out to do and may they always be happy.

Thank You.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment