Sunday, January 2, 2011

3rd January 2011

Dear LB & GY,

Well, the year had opened on a really good note and I welcome 2011 with open arms.
Thank you for all the good things in my life. Thank you for a physically-able body - I can see and read, listen and hear, think and feel, love and be loved, run, walk, swim, cycle, talk, exercise, move, eat, taste...... I am utmostly grateful for this. Thank you for all the great food in which I get to choose, eat, enjoy. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for all the endless opportunities that I have been presented with in my personal life as well as my career. Thank you for the undying love of my family, my husband and my friends. Thank you for opportunities in which I get to inspire. Thank you in advance for a great year ahead :)

As always, I shall start with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my family - my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for having kept them safe and sound all these while and please continue keeping them safe, sound and away from harm's way.

I pray for my husband's work to be smooth for him and that he reap the rewards of his efforts and labours very soon. I pray too for the opportunities presented to him in which to advance his career and also areas where he find enjoyment in his work.

I pray for the successful planning and implementation of my Nagaworld project and that the smooth-sailing success of this will boost the TWP business I have here in Cambodia. I pray also for MR and the MR team to be presented with endless business opportunities in which to grow the business and all projects will be implemented excellently and smoothly. I pray that my partners of LF will believe the same things as I do and the success of LF in Cambodia will further boost the business for expansion and growth. I pray that NS will continuously reap the fruits of our labour and grow by leaps and bounds. I pray too for JFT to have yet another good year and will continue to find encouraging support from all our advertisers. Thank you for the abundance of business opportunities.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is more patient, kinder, more compassionate and one who is always with a positive outlook and attitude. Life is good and I thank you for that.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - I pray that they will always find joy and happiness and is constantly surrounded by love and kindness and that they will grow up to be wonderful, inspiring people.

I pray too for my friends and partners - may they all journey the same paths as I and find success in all that they set out to do.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment