Monday, January 24, 2011

25th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I am feeling a bit bleh..... I think it is because of my flu. I feel low energy and not very perky! I don't think I am feeling negative. I think life is still good, but just low energy. I think the congestion in my nose has caused a congestion in my brains! And I did scold someone while riding back just now. Aargh. I still have a long way to learn about patience.

I am still thankful for a life that has treated me well. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for a physically fit body where I can run, swim, cycle, walk, think, feel, see, read, hear, listen and do all the things that I need and I want. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that had been given to me in both my career and persona life and I continue to be thankful to the opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for all the love that I am always enveloped in by my family, my husband, my friends. I am thankful for a great family and I am thankful for a life that is good.

I start as usual, with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and healthy and that they will live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous campaigns and projects take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within the next month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the next month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J as well as C&P take off smoothly and is beautifully executed and it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is planned smoothly and is hugely successful and that it boosts the wedding business for TWP as well as LF Cambodia in this year. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and the financial growth further boosts our expansion plan in this region within the next year. I pray that MR and the team continuously find financial and business growth and that each project is implemented smoothly and successfully. I pray that NS continues to grow by leaps and bounds and further establishes itself as the go-to company for destination weddings and that financial rewards come pouring in within this year. I pray that JFT closes its 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive and stay mentally strong at all times, always. I pray for your guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me find peace and calm and always being aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray too for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray for them to have a chance at experiencing a life that is good to them too. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success, wealth and happiness and I pray for them to find peace and strength in all their undertakings.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment