Thursday, January 13, 2011

14th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I just had a thought today. I kill lots of ants. And whilst standing this morning at the balcony, I killed 2. I really detest the ants because they get into my foodstuff and ruin them and I would be forced to throw it out and that would be wasteful. It seems like - killing the ants, not good. But if they get into my food and throwing out the food, not good too. So what should I do?

Today I feel so energetic. Thank you for a great training session this morning.
Thank you, as always for a life that has treated me pretty well. Thank you for all the abundance of money I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for a physically-abled body in which I can do all the things that I want to do and need to do - read, see, hear, listen, think, feel, talk, love, drive, cycle, swim, run, walk. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been given to me all these while in both my career and personal life. Thank you for the future opportunities that come my way. Thank you for being constantly enveloped in love from my family, friends, husband and loved ones. Thank you for keeping my family and loved ones safe and sound.

I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound, healthy and lead a long and prosperous life.

I pray for my husband's numerous campaigns and projects to sail smoothly and the success of the projects leads to an abundance of reward both financial and career-advancement for him very soon.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P to be planned and executed beautifully and that the successes of these projects will draw more such nice clients to TWP. Thank you for showing us these nice clients. I pray that the project with Nagaworld is a huge success and that it boosts the wedding business for TWP. I pray for MR and the team to constantly find financial and growth rewards in the business and that every project undertaken is implented smoothly and successfully. I pray for NS to find continuous growth and is established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that LF Cambodia opens successfully and the growth of this office boosts further expansion plans around the region. I pray too for JFT to close the 5th issue successfully - both financial and content-wise. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of that.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive and be a better person in this life. I pray for your guidance in helping me be kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - I pray for them to have a chance to experience a good life, a wonderful life. A life that is filled with joy, love and happiness and I pray that they will grow up to be kind, compassionate and inspiring people.

I pray for my friends and my partners. I pray for them to find success, wealth and happiness in all that they seek out to do.

I pray for peace, calm and focus for myself today.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment