Friday, January 28, 2011

29th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thankful for a life that has been good. I am thankful for such a wonderful set of client and a really good meeting with them yesterday. I am thankful that I am gaining my momentum back for my work. I am thankful for all the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I am thankful for the continuing opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for all the love that I am surrounded in, always, from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can chase down my dreams and do all the things that I need and I want - from the simplest things like reading to the more complicated things like racing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a life that is good.

I start again with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound, away from harm's way and let them live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he is managing take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within next month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the next month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is planned beautifully and that this draws more of such nice, nice, nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly and that the huge success of the project boosts the business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and the financial growth boosts further expansion plans we have in the region. I pray that MR and the team continuously find financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a high note too and that it reaps the financial rewards of our labour and effort. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and staying positive, in always finding peace and calm and always being aware of my thoughts. Thank you for your guidance.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always find joy and happiness and have a life surrounded by love always. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success and wealth and health in all their undertakings and that they too find the peace and strength needed to lead a happy life.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment