Sunday, January 23, 2011

24th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a good run this morning. Despite my flu :)
It's one more week to go before I head back home for the CNY. I'm so excited. And I wish the CNY holidays never end!

Thank you for a life that is good. Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for all the good food that I get to eat and enjoy. Thank you for the amazing opportunities that have been endlessly presented and given to me in both my career and personal life. Thank you in advance for these opportunities to continue coming my way. Thank you for a physically fit and healthy body in which I can do the things that I need and want to do - run, walk, swim, cycle, talk, see, read, listen, hear, think, feel and chase my dreams. Thank you for the love I have in my heart and also for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, my husband and my friends. Thank you for keeping my family safe and sound. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I start as always, with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, parents, my brother, my husband, and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and healthy, away from harm's way and let them live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you!

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within the next month and that he finds financial and career growth within the next month too. Thank you!

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is planned and executed beautifully and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld sails smoothly and the successful planning and implementation of the projects boosts the wedding business for TWP and LF Cambodia within the following months after the project. I pray too for LF Cambodia's successful launch and that the financial growth of this business will further boosts our expansion plans. I pray for MR and the team's continuous success in terms of financial and business growth and that each project is implemented smoothly and successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note as well as content satisfaction. Thank you!

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. I pray for your guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for peace and calm at all times and I pray to be more aware of my thoughts, my feelings and of the universe. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage and that they will forever find love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you!

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success, wealth and happiness in everything that they do and that they find peace and calm in their lives as well.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment