Tuesday, January 25, 2011

26th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

My patience have been wearing thinner and thinner. Just when I thought I have eased into becoming a little more patient, it wears thin. I don't understand. I think this week so far, I've been feeling mentally frustrated from work. Not so much because of the work per say, but because of dealing with people - namely my partners. I'm not sure if I am at fault, I'm being too anal, I'm not being understanding enough. And it's affecting me. I think the underlying problems that have been brought out to attention, but not settled is really affecting me. Please, I pray for your guidance to help me keep the faith and find peace and calm and believe that the matters will be resolved.

Whilst that, I am still thankful for a good life. I am thankful for this morning's training - it was good. I am thankful for all the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have always been given to me in both my career and personal life. I am thankful too for the opportunities that are coming my way. I am thankful for a physically-able body in which I can do all the things that I need to do, I want to do and I choose to do - even simple things like breathe and sleep and eat. I am thankful for all the love that I am constantly surrounded in. I am thankful for a loving family and husband. I am thankful for a life that is good. I am. I really am. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I start again with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and healthy always and please let them live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that they bear fruits in the next coming month for him to reap the monetary rewards for his labour and efforts. I pray that he will find financial growth and career advancement within the next month too. Thank you.

I pray for my projects with G&J and C&P to be planned and executed beautifully and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is planned smoothly, takes off smoothly and the huge success of the event boosts the wedding business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and the financial growth for LF Cambodia boosts the expansion plan for the business in the region. I pray that MR and the team continuously finds financial and business growth and that each project is implemented smoothly and successfully. I pray that NS continues growing financially and further establishes itself as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a financially positive note. I pray that all my partnerships are tight and bonded and that the same visions and same goals are achieved by all. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance, in helping me keep the faith and stay positive in my inner strength and my outlook. I pray for your continuous guidance and blessing to help me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me find peace and calm and always be more aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love and that they find joys and happiness and a chance to grow up in a life that treats them well. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success, wealth and happiness in all their undertakings and I pray too for them to find the peace and calm and the strength and faith to stay positive always.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment