Sunday, January 16, 2011

17th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I think I might have caught a chill! I'm still feeling very cold after this morning's swim. Nevertheless, thank you for a good training session this morning.

Thank you too, for a life that is good. Thank you for the abundance of money that I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for all the good food that I get to eat and cook. Thank you for a physically-fit body in which I can do all that I want to do - eat, talk, swim, cycle, walk, run, drive, see, hear, listen, read, think, feel and love. Thank you for always surrounding me with love - from my family and friends. Thank you for such a loving husband. Thank you for all the endless opportunities that have been given to me all these while and thank you in advance for the continuous opportunities that flow my way. Thank you for keeping all my loved ones safe, sound, healthy and away from harm always.

I start again, with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they stay safe, healthy and live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts very soon in terms of financial rewards and career advancements. I pray that his numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P are beautifully planned and executed and this draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is planned and implemented successfully and in turn, it boosts the wedding business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launces successfully and that the financial growth of LF Cambodia further boost expansion plans into other regions. I pray that MR and the team continues finding financial growth and that each project is successfully and smoothly planned and implemented. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and further stamps ourselves as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on yet another successful note. Thank you, thank you and thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me stay at peace, focused and positive at all times and helping me grow to be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith too. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - I pray that they are constantly enveloped by love and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people who are always surrounded by joy and happiness.

I pray for my friends and partners - I pray that they find peace, happiness and success in everything that they set out to do.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment