Saturday, January 1, 2011

2nd January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Good Morning. :)

I am proud of myself for not missing a single day of prayers since I started. But I'm afraid, when CNY comes, and I am away, I might be. But I'll figure it out.

I'm thankful for all the good things in life that has come my way. I am thankful for a physically-abled body - I can run, walk, swim, cycle, talk, carry stuff, read, see, listen, hear, think, feel, taste, eat. I am thankful for having a roof over my head. I am thankful for all the good food that I am able to enjoy, taste, cook, serve. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been presented to me in both my personal life and my career. I am thankful for the love I am always surrounded in - from my family, my husband, my friends. I am thankful for a chance to inspire others and be a useful person in this life.

Once again, I start off with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for keeping them safe and sound and may they always be safe and sound and healthy.

I pray for my husband to reap the rewards of his efforts at work very soon and that all the numerous projects and clients and campaigns that he is managing will all be smooth-going and that he will always have creative ideas to spur them as well as himself ahead.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off smoothly and the successful implementation of the project would boost the wedding businesses I have here in Cambodia. I pray that MR and the MR team will be presented with endless opportunities to achieve its targets and grow the business and that all projects will be smoothly implemented. I pray that NS will continue a healthy financial growth and will continue keeping up its good reputation. I pray that LF will successfully be launched here in Cambodia and that the successful growth of the business will further boost the expansion of the business all over.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me stay positive and be a better person. I want to be kinder, more compassionate, more patient and also more inspiring to others.

I pray for my friends and my partners - for them to find peace, joy and health in whatever they set out to do and that everything will be smooth-sailing for them too.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - may they always be surrounded by love and may they always find joy and happiness in their lives. I pray that they will grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for a great run this morning too! :)

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment