Saturday, January 29, 2011

30th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Good morning. I just killed like a dozen ants that have been crawling all over my laptop and my computer table. I don't know where did they come from!

I am always thankful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and also thankful for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for all the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can do all that I wish to do, need to do - from the simplest thing like waking up and going for a run this morning to chasing down my dreams. I am thankful for a life that is good. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I start off again with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and away from harm's way and please pray that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous campaigns and projects that he is managing sail smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within the next month and I pray too that he find financial growth and career advancement within the next month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J & C&P take off smoothly and is beautifully executed and this draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld takes off smoothly and the huge success of the implementation boosts the wedding business for TWP as well as LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and the financial growth of the business boosts our expansion plans in the region. I pray that MR and the team continuously find financial and business growth and that every project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continuous growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our passion, labour and efforts within this year and is established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray that I will always find peace and calm and be aware of my thoughts. I pray also for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always find love, joy and happiness. Thank you for blessing them with visit from so many kind people who wish to put a smile on their faces. I get jealous sometimes, but I know this is good for them. I pray too that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to always find peace, calm and also success and happiness in all their undertakings. Please bless them with a great year ahead.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment