Thursday, January 27, 2011

28th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Wow! Despite feeling ill yesterday, I had a really good training session this morning :) Thank you!
Thank you too, for a life that is good. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been given to me all these while in both my career and personal life. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for all the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family, my husband and friends. Thank you for a physically healthy body in which I get to enjoy doing the things that I want to do and that I get to do the things that I need to do from the simplest thing to the more complicated ones. Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy life and experience life. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I start again with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he is over-seeing and managing take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within the next month and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the next month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P take of smoothly and is beautifully executed which draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly too and the huge success of the project boosts business growth for TWP as well as LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully here and that the financial growth boosts the expansion plans for LF in the region. I pray that MR and the team continue growing financially and business-wise and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and reaps the financial rewards of our labour and efforts and further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive. I pray too for your guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and I pray as well, for your guidance in helping me find peace, calm and constantly be aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people and that they will always find joy, happiness and much, much love. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and friends to continuously find success and happiness in all that they seek out to do and that they too be guided to find peace, calm and be better people.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment