Wednesday, January 5, 2011

6th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm trying to learn the lessons in forgiving, forgetting, patience and letting it go.
I think I need to understand it as a whole - a concept, and then the consequences and rewards - if they be the right words. Well, the tuk-tuk driver hasn't been the first thing on my mind this morning. But I'm not sure that is a lesson learnt!

But I am thankful, and grateful - for a smooth signing of the deal with C&P yesterday. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am thankful for so many things going right in my life - I am thankful for a physically abled body to see, run, read, hear, listen, talk, walk, eat, swim, cycle, exercise, the list is never ending but I am thankful I can do whatever I wish, whenever I wish. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse always. I am thankful for all the great food I get to eat, cook, serve and share with equally great company. I am thankful for the abundance of opportunities that have been served my way, in both my personal life and my career. I am thankful for the kind people I meet ever so often. I am thankful for all the love that envelopes me so deeply within its folds and constantly being surrounded by it. Life is good.

I start again, with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for keeping them safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they will always be safe, sound and healthy.

I pray for my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he is managing be smooth-flowing and that clients and colleagues will follow his lead and ideas all the time. I pray that he will very soon reap the rewards of his labour and efforts and that he will find the enjoyment in his work.

I pray for my projects for G&J as well as C&P to be successfully and beautifully planned and executed and that this will open the doors for more sincere and kind clients to sign-up with TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld will fly smoothly and the successful implementation and planning of the project will boost TWP's business here in Cambodia. I pray for MR and the team at MR to reap the rewards of their efforts and labour and that business wealth will be brimming over the top and that we will gain valuable experiences and learnings. I pray to that every project with MR will be smoothly and successfully executed. I pray for NS' continuous growth and will further stamp a stronger mark in terms of reputation and professionalism. I pray that my partners at LF will believe as strongly as I do on the success of LF in Cambodia and that the business growth will further boost expansion plans into other markets.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - for them to continuously find love and joy, always surrounded by happiness and love and for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more patient, more compassionate, more inspiring and I pray for your guidance in helping me gain strength to stay positive always and keeping the faith.

I pray for my friends and partners - for them to reap the rewards of their efforts and for them to find success in everything that they set out to do.

Once again, I dig deep within me, and I pray that the tuk-tuk driver is having a good day today.

Thank You
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment