Wednesday, January 26, 2011

27th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

My flu seems to have relapsed. Or perhaps it is just my lack of sleep last night. I don't know. I'm not feeling negative. I'm just feeling quite tired and a bit drowsy from the flu. Or lack of sleep. Or both. Nevertheless, I'm quite adamant about the swim later today!

I thank you for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for all the good things in life that I get to experience, enjoy and share. I am thankful for the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family and my husband. I am thankful for a physically-fit body that enables me to do what I wish to do, what I need to do - even the simplest of things like see, read, listen, hear, think, drive, walk. I am thankful for all the opportunities that have been given to me in both my career and persona life and I am thankful for all the opportunities that are coming my way soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Life is good.

As always, a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound, healthy and they will live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and events take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within next month and finds financial growth and career advancement within the next month too. Thank you.

I pray for my projects with G&J and C&P to be planned and executed beautifully and that the successes of these projects draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld takes off smoothly and the roaring success of the project boosts the business for TWP as well as LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans in the region. I pray for MR and the team to continuously find financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully and smoothly. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds financially and further establishes itself as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray too for JFT to close the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance too, in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times and for your guidance in helping me be at peace, calm and constantly be aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to get a chance to experience a life that is good and I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people with a life that is always surrounded by love, joy and happiness. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and partners to find success, wealth and happiness in all their undertakings and I pray that they be guided to find peace and calm too, with a positive outlook always.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment