Friday, January 21, 2011

22nd January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Is it gluttony and sinful if I finished dinner and I still feel hungry and dissatisfied and move on to another place for snacks? I was greedy last night. I admit that. That was bad. But thank you, I am very thankful for the good food I am able to enjoy and the fact that I never have to starve.

I am thankful too for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep presenting themselves to me in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a physically healthy body and perfect wholesome body in which I can eat, read, see, think, hear, listen, talk, walk, swim, cycle, run and chase my dreams. I am thankful for the love that I have to give and all the love that I have to receive. I am thankful for a rather fun date night with my husband yesterday :)

As usual, I start my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they always be kept safe, sound and healthy and away from harm's way. I pray too that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you!

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns which he is handling sails smoothly and that he reaps the financial rewards and career growth rewards very soon. I pray that he never loses direction with what needs to be done and that he remains patient and calm throughout. Thank you!

I pray that my projects with G&J as well as C&P takes off smoothly and beautifully and that it will in turn draw more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is a huge success and that it boosts the wedding business here for TWP as well as LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia's launch in Cambodia is hugely successful and that the financial growth boosts further expansion plans for LF. I pray that MR and the team continues confirming quality clients and continues to see huge growth financially and that each project is implemented with success. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and further establishes itself as the go-to company for destination weddings and that the partnership never falters nor fail. I pray that JFT would close the 5th issue on a high note and that there will be many, many more successful issues to come. Thank you!

I pray for your continued guidance and blessings for my journey in this life. I pray for your guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. I pray for your guidance in helping me be aware, at peace and stay calm at all times. Yesterday, I learnt a lesson. That it pays to be polite. I know, I didn't just learn this yesterday. But because I have been more aware of myself and my thoughts, I learnt. The waiter at the restaurant brought me my food happily. Some other lady was still hungry. Thank you Lord Buddha for opening my eyes.

I pray also for the children at the orphanage to constantly be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they get a chance in life to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success, health and wealth in everything that they set out to do and that they too will stay calm and at peace. I pray too for you to guide them to become petter persons and always staying positive.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment