Friday, January 7, 2011

8th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a fabulous meal yesterday with Chef. Well, thank you for having our paths cross and then giving our paths a second chance to cross. Thank you for keeping all of my loved ones and friends safe, sound and healthy. Thank you for all the good food that I get to enjoy all the time. Thank you for all the money I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for a physically fit and healthy body that enables me to do anything I want - run, walk, cycle, swim, race, train, think, feel, love and be loved. Thank you for the abundance of opportunities presented to me in a million ways for both my personal and career life. Thank you for always surrounding me with love from my family, husband, friends.

As always, I start off with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and away from harm always. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to advance significantly and that he reaps the rewards of his efforts, labour and passion very soon. I pray for all the numerous projects and campaigns that he manages to be smooth-sailing and that he finds enjoyment in the work that he produces.

I pray for my meeting with Nagaworld today to be a very successful one and that it will be mutually beneficial to both parties. I pray that the meeting leads to the successful planning and implementation of the project and that in turn, it will boost the wedding business here for TWP. I pray that the projects for G&J as well as C&P will be beautifully and successfully planned and executed and leads to more such clients finding their way to us and growing the TWP business and portfolio. Thank you for letting me have the opportunity to work with nice clients. I pray for MR and the team to continuously find business financial growth and that every project signed to us is successfully implemented and this leads to more projects being signed on to us. I pray for NS to continuously grow and find success and strengthens the reputation we have as one of the best destination wedding planners in this region. I pray too for JFT to close another issue on a positive note both with the contents and with the finance. I pray that LF Cambodia successfully operates here in Cambodia and the enormous success of LF Cambodia will lead to further expansion of our business around this region.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more inspiring and less calculative. I think there must have been a lesson for me yesterday morning at breakfast venue. Was I being calculative? Should I have been more understanding? More patient? I will continue learning and doing my best and reminding myself. Please guide me. I pray for your guidance too, to continue keeping the faith and remaining starkly focused and positive.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage. I miss them and cannot wait to see them today. I pray for them to always find joy and happiness and is constantly surrounded by lots of love. I pray for them to grow up to be successful, wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for my friends and my partners for everything that they undertake to be smooth-sailing and that they be calm, strong, healthy and happy.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment