Saturday, January 8, 2011

9th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for life being good to me.
Thank you for all the good food that I get to eat and to serve. Thank you for a roof over my head wherever I go. Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for a fit and healthy body in which I can see, read, hear, listen, talk, think, feel and also run, walk, swim, cycle, race, train and do as I wish. Thank you for all the endless oppportunities that have been presented to me to fulfill my dreams for both my career and my personal life. Thank you for all the great love that I have constantly been surrounded in from my family, my husband, my friends. Thank you for your spriritual guidance in helping me be a better person. Thank you for keeping my family and loved ones safe and sound all the time. Thank you for a good life. I thank you in advance for a good run today morning too.

As always, I start off with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound, healthy and out of harm's way.

I pray that my husband will always find enjoyment and inspiration in his work and that he will reap the rewards of his labour very soon. I pray that the numerous campaigns and projects that he is managing fly smoothly and that his efforts will be recognized in which to boost his career advancement further.

Thank you for a successful meeting with Nagaworld yesterday. I pray that the successful planning and implementation of the project with Nagaworld boosts the wedding business here in Cambodia for TWP. I pray too for a beautifully planned and executed process for both G&J and C&P's weddings and this in turn leads to more wedding businesses for TWP too. I pray that MR and team will continuously find clients signing up with MR and that each project will be planned and implemented smoothly and successfully which will further mark MR as the best agency in Cambodia. I pray that NS grows by leaps and bounds and continues to make its mark as the best destination wedding company in this region. I pray too that every project under NS takes off successfully and executed brilliantly. I pray that LF in Cambodia takes off successfully and this will in turn boost the growth and expansion plan for LF in this region. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a positive note both content-wise and financial-wise.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive always and be a better person - who is more patient, more compassionate, kinder and more inspiring.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always find joy and happiness and for them to always be surrounded by love and grow up to be wonderfully inspiring people.

I pray for my friends and partners for them to stay safe, sound and healthy and for them to have it smooth-sailing in everything that they do.

I pray for the poor, may they find the strength to overcome their situation and lead a better and greater life.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment