Monday, January 17, 2011

18th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today I lost my patience and scolded a guy on a motorbike who refused to stop even when he saw me coming. I don't get it. I just don't understand why can't they be more civilized driving here in Cambodia. Sometimes, I get so angry with them that I wish they would get into an accident and learn their lesson. But I believe that is wrong. Teaching them a lesson is not for me to do. And I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me and guiding me to become a better person each day.

Thank you so much for a life that is good. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the great things in life that I get to enjoy, experience and share. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been given to me in both my career and personal life. Thank you for always surrounding me with love - from family, husband and friends. Thank you for a perfect physical condition - eyes to see and read, ears to listen and hear, brains to think and feel and a heart to love. I am grateful too, that I can walk, talk, swim, cycle, drive, run and do whatever I wish to do and achieve my dreams. Thank you for always looking out for my family and loved ones and keeping them safe and sound.

As always, I start with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and healthy and live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's numerous campaigns and projects to take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts both financially and career advancement wise. I pray that he finds enjoyment in his work too. Thank you.

I pray for my projects with G&J and C&P to be beautifully planned and implemented and that it further draws such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is successfully planned and implemented and that the success of the project boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and that the financial growth further boost expansion plans in this region. I pray for MR and the team to continuously find great clients working with MR and that each project is smoothly and successfully implemented, thus boosting MR's financial growth. I pray for NS' continuous growth and further stamps its mark as the go-to company for destination weddings and reaps the rewards of the team's efforts very soon. I pray too for JFT to close the 5th issue on a very high note - both financially and content-wise. Thank you.

I pray and continue praying for your absolute guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. I pray for your guidance in remaining at peace, calm and focused. Yesterday, I felt a little bit off my mark. I wasn't quite focused and I wasn't aware of what was causing me to be quite all over the place. But I do realize the importance of remaining calm and focused. I pray for your guidance. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage for them to find lots of love, joy and happiness in their lives. I pray for them to get chances to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring persons and experiencing a good life.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success. health and wealth in everything that they set out to do. I pray for them to find peace, calm and clarity and I too, pray for them to be guided to be better people.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment