Wednesday, January 19, 2011

20th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Ok...... I've been feeling low in energy and moody because it was my PMS. Wow..... so, I suppose the PMS is there to..... test my strength and my faith, huh? Cos I thought I was about to lose it all yesterday!
Thank you..... I know I need to be more aware. Aware on so many levels, I think. Am I right?

Thank you too, for I get to eat chocolate-induced yumminess for breakfast :) Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank account and my purse and thank you for the abundance of money that comes my way. Thank you for the good things in life that I get to experience, enjoy and to share. Thank you for a perfectly good condition body for me to do the things I need to do and to do the things I want to do and I am lucky. I know that. Thank you. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way and thank you in advance for all the opportunities that continue to come my way. Thank you for keeping my family and loved ones safe and sound. Thank you for all the love that I am always surrounded in. Thank you for your teachings.

I start as always, with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and away from harm's way and I pray for them to live a long, long, long and prosperous life.

I pray for my husband's numerous projects and campaigns to sail smoothly and he reaps the rewards of his efforts and labours real soon. I pray that he advances in his career very soon and finds financial rewards and growth.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P take off smoothly and is executed beautifully thus drawing more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is a huge success and that it boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and the financial growth boosts our expansion plans into other regions. I pray that MR and the team continues finding business and financial growth and that every project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues making its mark as the best go-to destination weddings company and continues also to grow by leaps and bounds in terms of service and financially. I pray too for JFT to close the 5th issue with much financial rewards.

I first thank you for your guidance in helping me become a person who is better, more aware and more positive. I pray for your continued guidance in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more patient, more compassionate and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith no matter what and staying positive at all times.

I pray too for the children at the orphanage - that they have great chances in experiencing a good life and is always surrounded by love, joy and happiness. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success and happiness in everything that they do and I pray too, for them to find peace and be guided towards becoming better people.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment