Monday, January 10, 2011

11th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Well, Thank You for a safe ride back home today :)

Thank You for the abundance of money I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for a physically fit and able body for which I can do as I wish - read, see, hear, listen, think, feel, run, walk, talk, swim, cycle, exercise, write, type. Thank you for all the good food which I get to choose to eat. Thank you for all the endless opportunities that have been given to me in both my personal life and my career. Thank you for keeping my family and loved ones safe and sound. Thank you for constantly surrounding me with love from my family, husband, and friends. Thank you for your guidance in helping me find peace and keeping faith.

As I always do, I start off with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my husband, my brother and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and healthy, away from harm's way.

I pray for my husband to reap the rewards of his labour and efforts in his work very soon and that all the numerous campaigns and projects that he is managing sails smoothly.

I pray for a beautiful and smooth planning and execution of the projects with G&J as well as C&P and this will in turn lead to more such clients signing up with TWP. I pray for the project with Nagaworld to be smooth-sailing and the successful planning and implementation of the project will boost the wedding business for TWP. I pray for MR and the team to constantly gain financial and business growth and that each project is smoothly and successfully implemented. I pray for NS to continuously grow by leaps and bounds and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray for LF to take off successfully in Cambodia and the success of the business here boosts the expansion and growth of LF elsewhere. I pray too for JFT to close the 5th issues successfully, both financial-wise and content-wise.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person, helping me keep the faith and staying positive always. I pray for your guidance in helping me be kinder, more compassionate, more patient, and more inspiring.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage. I pray for them to find joy and happiness in their lives and that they be constantly surrounded by love just like me. I pray that they will grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, leading great lives.

I pray for my friends and partners - may they find success in everything that they seek out to do and may they stay safe always.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment