Tuesday, January 11, 2011

12th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Well, I hadn't expected an email from my partner like that. But it's good that we're trashing things out, I suppose. Please pray for me to continue keeping the faith and staying positive!

Thank you for a great training session today :) Thank you for a blessed life I've had so far and I thank you for a continuous blessed life. Thank you for all the things in life that I get to choose to do because I am fit and able - see, read, listen, hear, think, feel, love, walk, run, talk, swim, cycle, drive. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank account and in my purse. Thank you for the great food I get to enjoy. Thank you for all the love that I am constantly surrounded in. Thank you for keeping my loved ones and family safe, sound and healthy always. Thank you for all the endless opportunities that have been given to me in both my career and personal life. Thank you Thank you Thank you. Life is good.

I start as always with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they stay safe, sound, healthy and lead a long and good life too.

I pray for my husband to reap the rewards of his labour and efforts very soon. I pray that his numerous campaigns and projects sails smoothly and he enjoys the creative and strategic processes of it all.

I pray for my projects for G&J and C&P to be beautifully planned and executed and that it will draw more such nice clients to TWP. I pray for a successful planning and implementation of the project and partnership with Nagaworld and this will boost the wedding business for TWP here in Cambodia. I pray for MR and the team to constantly find growth financially and client-wise and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray for NS to continuously grow by leaps and bounds and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that LF Cambodia will take off smoothly and successfully which will boost the growth and expansion plan for LF in this region. I pray for the 5th issue of JFT to launch successfully too and that there will be a 6th issue, 7th issue and it will go on.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me stay positive and keeping the faith. It is very hard sometimes but I strive. I pray for your guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - I pray that they will be given a chance at life - a life full of happiness, joy, and definitely a life that is filled with love always. I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for my friends and partners to find success in everything that they do and that they will find peace and strength in the challenges that they face.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment