Wednesday, January 12, 2011

13th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I bummed into a conman today. The same conman who took a small amount of money from me. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. He was trying to con another couple. Should I stop him from doing so? Is it my place to do so? In the end, I just looked at him, hoping he'd do the right thing and I let him off. Was that the right thing for me to do? Lord Buddha and Guan Yin, I pray for this man. I pray for him to stop doing this con-artist thing and start doing good. I think we need more good people in this world.

As for me, I am thankful that I have all the love from my family, my friends and my husband always surrounding me. I am thankful that I have a fit and able body in which I can do what I want to do - talk, read, see, hear, listen, think, feel, love, walk, cycle, run, swim, drive. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. I am thankful for all the great things in life in which I had the opportunity to experience - food, lifestyle, things and I am thankful for the continuous opportunity to experience a good life. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that had always been presented to me in both my career and personal life. Life is good.

I start off with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound, healthy and live a long and happy life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous campaigns and projects sails smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts very soon and will find monetary growth and career advancement very soon too.

I pray for my projects with G&J as well as C&P to be beautifully planned and executed and this will draw in more such absolutely nice clients to TWP. I pray too that my project with Nagaworld takes off smoothly and that the successful implementation and planning of the project will boost the wedding business for TWP. I pray for MR and team to continuously find financial growth and every project is successfully implemented. I pray for NS to grow by leaps and bounds and further established as the go-to company for destination weddings and for every project to be planned and executed perfectly. I pray for LF Cambodia's successful launch into the market here and that the financial growth of the business here further boosts the growth and expansion of LF into other markets. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a high note - both financially and content-wise.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - one with good thoughts, good heart, kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for you to help me constantly keep the faith and stay positive.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage. I pray for them to have a chance at a good and better life, always surrounded by joys and happiness and of course, love. I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for my partners and my friends to continuously find success in everything that they do and for them to also be safe, sound and well always.

I pray for the homeless and the poor today. I pray that they too, have a chance at a better life and I pray for you to show them the way to a better life.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment