Saturday, January 22, 2011

23rd January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

It's one more week and a little more before I head home for CNY. I can't wait. Thank you for blessing me with super CNY celebrations with my family all these while.

Thank you for a good run despite my flu this morning. Thank you for the abundance of good food I get to eat and enjoy. Thank you for all the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that are always, always presented to me. Thank you for the love that I am constantly enveloped in from my family, my husband and my friends. Thank you for a physically healthy body in which I can run (despite the flu), eat, walk, talk, swim, cycle, think, feel, drive and basically do whatever I need and want to do. Thank you for enabling me to chase my dreams. Thank you for a life that is good.

I start again with my prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please always keep them safe, sound and healthy and let them live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you!

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns sails smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts very very soon. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement very soon too. Thank You.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P takes off beautifully and successfully and this draws in more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld takes off successfully and the successful implementation boosts the wedding business for TWP and also for LF Cambodia. I pray for LF Cambodia's successful launch here and that the financial growth boosts further expansion plans that we have. I pray for MR and the team to constantly and continuously find financial and business growth and that each and every project is implemented successfully. I pray for NS' continuous success and continues to grow by leaps and bounds and further stamps its mark as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray too for JFT to close the 5th issue on a positive financial note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and to stay positive at all times and also in helping me be more at peace, calm and be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage. I pray that they will have a wonderful life and are constantly surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they will grow up to be successful, wonderful and inspiring people. Thank You.

I pray for my friends and my partners - for them to find the peace and calm needed to achieve the success of wealth and happiness that they seek. Thank you.

Thank You.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment