Saturday, January 15, 2011

16th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I had surprised myself yesterday during dinner. Despite the waiters getting things wrong and forgetting our orders, I had remained patient and it didn't even ruin my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't describe how.... refreshing it feels to be not angry all the time.

Thank you for a blessed life. Thank you for a physically fit body. Thank you for all the good things in life that I get to experience and do. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that had been given to me and that will be coming my way. Thank you for the unconditional love from my family. Thank you for always surrounding me in love. Thank you for a perfectly wonderful husband. Thank you for keeping my family and loved ones safe, sound and healthy. Thank you in advance for a great run session today :)

I pray as always, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are safe, sound, health and live a long and prosperous life.

I pray for my husband's numerous projects and campaigns sail smoothly and that he reaps the rewards very soon in both financial and career advancement. I pray that he continues advancing and growing and enjoying his work.

I pray for my projects with G&J and C&P to be beautifully planned and executed and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray for my project with Nagaworld to be planned and implemented successfully and that the successful event boosts the wedding business for TWP. I pray for MR and team to continuously find financial and business growth and each projects is implemented successfully. I pray for NS to further make its mark as the go-to company for destination weddings and it continues growing by leaps and bounds. I pray for LF Cambodia to launch successfully in Cambodia and that the successful financial and business growth boosts further growth plans for LF. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a high-note - both financially as well as content-wise. Thank you. I appreciate that truly.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more patient, more compassionate and more inspiring. I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me stay positive and keep the faith all the time.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage. May they always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness. I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too.

I pray for my friends and partners. I pray for them to find success and joy in everything that they set out to do and that they stay in good health.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment