Monday, January 3, 2011

4th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm feeling a little low in energy and I think I'm having my PMS. Oh dear. Please help me stay positive!

Thank you for a safe ride home today on my bike. Thank you too, for blessing me with a wonderful landlady who is warm and friendly. Thank you for a physically-abled body - with eyes to see and read, ears to listen and hear, brains to think and feel and a heart to love and be loved. Thank you for being able to walk, swim, run, cycle, talk, eat, taste! Thank you for all the good food that I get to enjoy. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been presented to me all these while in my life - whether it be for personal or career. Thank you for all the love that I am constantly enveloped in. I am definitely a lucky girl!

I pray, once again, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for keeping them safe and sound all these while and I pray that they will always be safe, sound and away from harm.

I pray for my husband's numerous projects and campaigns which he is handling to go smoothly for him and that he will very soon reap the rewards of his labour and efforts. I pray that he will find enjoyment and opportunities with the work that he has and will continue to grow and advance.

I pray for the successful planning and implementation of my project with Nagaworld and that it will boost the wedding business here in Cambodia for TWP and that we will be given endless opportunities to grow the business. I pray for MR and the team to find a healthy and steady flow of clients who will help us grow the business here in Cambodia as well and that every project will be successfully implemented. I pray for NS to continue growing by leaps and bounds and that we will be able to reap the rewards of our labours very soon. I pray too for my partners in LF to believe as much as I do in the success of LF Cambodia and that the absolute success of this will boost our expansion and growth plans.

I pray too for the kids at the orphanage - that they will always be enveloped in love and always find joy and happiness and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me stay positive, think positive and be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring too.

I pray for my friends and partners to have a smooth-sailing day and that they will find success in everything that they do.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment