Friday, January 14, 2011

15th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I have a vendor for my Nagaworld project pulling out. I'm looking at it as - the show must go on and this isn't a hindrance. And a bit of a trashing-out session with my partners. I've also had a potential client demanding that I be at their beck and call when the deal isn't even secured. But I don't know if all these are just to test my patience, or my faith. Please give me a sign! BUT.... I am proud at my responses to them. That I was pretty calm, except for an escalating charged-up emotion while replying my partner's email, but for the most part, I did not let it affect me or my day. Even with the potential client. I sucked it up, took it in my stride, and I planned the next appointment. I've also realized that I've stopped cursing at people when I drive. And it just lets me see this city in a slightly different angle. I do have a question - if I don't curse out loud, but only in my head, is that .... still counted? Lord Buddha and Guan Yin, I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith - to stay positive all the time, remain at peace and calm at all times and your guidance too, in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you for your guidance.

Thank you too, for all the abundance of money I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for all the good food that I get to choose to enjoy. Thank you for all the things in life that I get to do because I have a fit and healthy body, in which I can swim, run, walk, talk, cycle, read, see, listen, hear, think, feel and love. Thank you for the endless opportunities that had been given to me and I thank you in advance for all the opportunities that are being given to me in both my personal life and my career. Thank you for all the love that I am constantly surrounded in. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a good life.

I pray for the safety, health and well being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and healthy always, away from harm's way and living a very very long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's efforts in his numerous projects and campaigns to pay off very well and he reaps the rewards very soon. I pray that he find financial growth and career advancement and enjoyment.

I pray for my projects with G&J, C&P to be planned and executed perfectly and beautifully which draws in more of such nice clients to TWP. I accept the challenges with calm and strive to do a great job at all times. I pray for my project with Nagaworld to be planned and implemented smoothly and that the successful event boosts the wedding business growth for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia will set-up smoothly and that the successful and quick growth of this business further leads to growth expansion across the region. I pray for MR and the team to continuously find great clients to work with and grows financially as well as professionally and that all the projects undertaken are implemented smoothly and successfully. I pray for NS to continuously grow by leaps and bounds, both financially and also reputation-wise and that every project assigned to us finds its place amongst the beautifully-planned and executed projects. I pray that JFT closes its 5th issue on a very sound financial road as well as great contents.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage. I miss them and I look forward to seeing them every week. I pray that they will always be surrounded by love and that they have a chance at experiencing the good life. I pray that they will grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people and that joys and happiness find them always.

I pray for my partners and my friends to find the peace and calm that they require to face the challenges they do and I pray for them to find success in everything that they set out to do.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment