Tuesday, January 18, 2011

19th January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Hmm... I'm feeling tired today.
I had a thought this morning. I realized that the workload I have is getting a bit .... to be in a situation where I cannot control much. Am I being tested? To face challenges and take it in my stride positively? Believe me, I am trying very hard. I remind myself to stay calm, no jumping and think clearly and positively. It is very hard and sometimes, there is a nagging thought in my head saying this is too hard. Please Lord Buddha and Guan Yin, continue to help me keep the faith and stay positive, stay calm and believe that everything will work out perfectly.

Still, I believe life is good to me. I have an abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse, so I am thankful. I am thankful too, for the good things in life that I get to enjoy and experience. I am thankful for so much love that surrounds me from my family and my husband. I am thankful for such a loving and doting husband. I am thankful for a physically fit body and perfect condition in which I can see, read, hear, listen, think, feel, love, run, walk, talk, swim, cycle and the list goes on. I am grateful. I am also grateful for the endless opportunities that has come my way and I thank you in advance for the continuing opportunities that present itself to me. I am grateful that my family and loved ones are always safe and sound.

I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always, always be safe, sound, healthy and live a very, very long and prosperous life. Thank you so very much for looking after them.

I pray that my husband's numerous campaigns and projects that he is managing currently sails smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts very soon. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement very soon.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is beautifully planned and executed and in turn, it draws more and more such nice clients to TWP. I pray too, very much, that my project with Nagaworld is a huge success and that the successful planning and implementation of this project boosts the wedding business for TWP and also for LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches with huge success in Cambodia and that the financial growth of this business further leads to expansion around the region. I pray that MR and the team continuously find financial success and growth and that each project assigned to us is successfully planned and perfectly implemented. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds both in reputation and financial health and that NS further stamps its mark as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray also for JFT and that the 5th issue closes on a very high financial note as well as with great contents.

I pray for your continuous guidance in my life, to further comprehend, understand and learn the lessons that is presented to me. I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your continuous guidance to help me understand life and be more aware. I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me stay positive at all times and keep the faith and believe.

I pray for the children at the orphanage - that they always, always find joy, happiness and love in their lives and I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too.

I pray for my friends and my partners to always find success, happiness and wealth in whatever they seek to do. I pray that you will guide them to be better persons as well and at peace with themselves.

I pray for all in the world to find peace, calm and clarity to face what life is offering them and I pray that everybody in this universe experiences a good life.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment