Friday, December 31, 2010

1st January 2011

Dear LB & GY,

Happy New Year! :)

I am thankful for the learnings of the past year. I am thankful for a wonderful (but expensive) meal yesterday to celebrate NY's Eve. I am thankful for a happy celebration yesterday - one that was simple and full of laughter. I am always thankful for the abundance of money that I have in my bank account and my purse. I am always thankful for all the good food that I get to choose to eat. I am also thankful for eyes to see and read, ears to listen and hear, brains to think and feel, heart to love and be love and of course, a physically-able body to do whatever I want - run, swim, cycle, walk, move around. I am thankful for the abundance of opportunities that I am presented with in both my career and my personal life. I am thankful for all the nice people I meet everyday. I am thankful, for a loving husband, a loving family who keeps me surrounded and enveloped deeply in love. I am really lucky. :)

I pray as always, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for having blessed them all these while and may they always be safe, sound and healthy. I can't wait to see my Grandmas this coming CNY.

I pray that my husband will find enjoyment in his work and that the fruit of his labours will bear soon and he will be able to reap the rewards he deserve very soon too. I pray that everything in his work will go smoothly for him.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off smoothly and that the successful implementation and planning of this project will boost the wedding businesses I have here in Cambodia. I pray that LF will take off here in Cambodia and that the success of it will further boost our expansion plans. I also pray for MR and my team at MR to find continuous success and be presented with endless business opportunities to achieve our targets. I pray to for NS to continue to grow by leaps and bounds and that the year will be another fruitful one for NS.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate and more patient. Also to always adopt a positive attitude and love life. Because life IS good :) I pray for always having the inspiration to inspire.

I pray for my friends and partners to find joy, wealth and success in whatever they seek out to do and that the year will be a smooth-sailing one for all of them too.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - may they always be surrounded by love and joy and I pray that they will grow up to be wonderful people who inspires.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment