Thursday, December 9, 2010

10th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I cannot explain why my mood is pretty bad since yesterday. Of course, I know I am physically very tired - which I cannot explain either. Usually, this time of the month, I would have extra energy!

Anyway, I lost some patience and temper yesterday and this morning. Oh boy.

My parents are back in PP, safe and sound. Thank you for safe travels for them.

As always, I shall pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please continue to bless them with good health and keep them safe and sound.

I pray that my meeting with Chanta today would turn out very fruitful. I'm counting on this. I also pray that my project with Nagaworld will be smooth sailing and will be carried out from start till end successfully without any glitches or hindrances.

I pray also for my husband's work to be smooth-sailing. Also one that will be free of glitches and roadblocks.

As always too, I pray for the world to be a kinder place and for all to find peace.

Lastly, I'd like to pray again, for your guidance to help me be a better person, with more compassion and patience.

Thank you very much

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment