Thursday, December 2, 2010

3rd December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

My parents have arrived safely and soundly in Phnom Penh. Thank you for a blessed journey for them!

Sometimes, my anger knows no reasoning. I pray for your guidance for me to be a better person. Tiny steps to improvement. I'll do it. I will try. Hard.

As always, I pray for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray for their well-being and for them to be out of harm or hurt's way. Thank you Lord Buddha and Guan Yin for keeping them safe.

I pray that an opportunity will be presenting itself to me soon for me to overcome the challenges of my businesses here in Cambodia. I promise I will work hard and strive to make the endeavour successful.

I pray for a smooth-sailing work-flow for my husband and that he will not encounter roadblocks nor glitches in the course of his work.

I pray too, that my parents will have a safe and happy travel and holiday time here with me and also when they are traveling on their own.

I am truly blessed and I know, realize and appreciate that very much. Thank you indeed.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment