Friday, December 17, 2010

18th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Oooh... I think I am catching a cold. Oh dear. Well, I'm still practising positive thinking. It's all about having faith, right?

Again, I start off with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy, out of harm's or hurt's way.

I pray that my husband's work will be enjoyable and smooth-sailing for him. The numerous projects and campaigns and clients which he is managing will run without any roadblocks.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off smoothly and there will be no glitches nor hindrances to it and I pray that it will boost the business here for me in Cambodia. I can feel it in my bones. It will. I pray too that the meeting with HC will bear fruit and be a great booster for the business as well.

As always, I pray too, for your guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person. One who is more positive, kinder, more compassionate and definitely more patient.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - I pray for them to find joy and happiness and grow up to be useful people as well.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment