Thursday, December 30, 2010

31st December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Last prayer for the year. I'm so proud of myself for having kept this up.

Once again, I am thankful for a really fabulous training this morning :) I have so much to thank for - I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. I am thankful for all the 'wants' in my life that I can choose to have - food, holidays, material items..... I am thankful for being in physical, mental and emotional good shape - eyes to see and read, ears to listen and hear, brains to think and feel and heart to give and receive love. I am thankful that I can run, swim, walk, cycle, do the things that I love to do - race and write. I am thankful for the abundance of endless opportunities presented to me both in my personal life and my career. I am thankful for having had the chance to touch the lives of the less fortunate. I am thankful for a great family. I am thankful for all the love I have from my family, my friends, my husband and the fact that I am constantly surrounded and enveloped in love. Life IS good :)

I start of with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they be continuously blessed with safety, health and well-being.

I pray that my husband's efforts and labour into his numerous projects and campaigns will bring him rewards really soon. I pray that he will continue having it smooth-sailing in his career and that he will be presented with endless opportunities for career-wise and also for him to continuously fuel his passion and enjoyment at work.

I pray that my meeting with Nagaworld today will be fruitful and that the successful planning and implementation of the project will boost the wedding business for us here in Cambodia. I pray that we will be given endless business opportunities here to grow the business. Likewise, I pray too for the success of MR and the team at MR to continuously find success this year and that every project takes off smoothly. I also pray that LF will find a strong footing here in Cambodia and that the success of the business will boost further expansion plans.

I pray for my friends and also my partners to have a smooth-sailing year ahead and always be in good health and wealth and that our friendship, though far from mind, will always be close at heart. And that our partnerships will continue to grow stronger and stronger.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage. May they always find joy and happiness and I pray that love will also constantly surround them just as it has with me. I pray that with the love in their hearts, they will grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and one who embraces positivity and inspires others.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment