Monday, December 13, 2010

14th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Hmm... I'm still feeling the void of Mom & Dad's absence. I can't wait for CNY where I will see all of my family again.

As always, I start with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for keeping them safe and please do continue to keep them safe, sound and away from harm.

I pray for my husband's numerous projects, campaigns at work to be smooth-sailing without any hindrances or glitches. I pray that he learns and is able to enjoy the process too.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off without any hindrances and that the MoU that we are negotiating currently will reach a mutually beneficial compromise. I will work hard on this and ensure a successful event thus I pray that it will result in plentiful business for me here in Cambodia.

I pray too that my meeting with HC will materialize and that it will be a very fruitful one to the wedding business that I have here in Cambodia too.

I pray for your guidance, always, to help me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate and definitely could use with more patience too.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment