Wednesday, December 8, 2010

9th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for blessing me and my team for an event to run smoothly today. Mostly, my team :)

My parents should be on the bus, on the way back to Phnom Penh now. Please bless them with a safe journey!

Once again, I will be praying for the safety, health & well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they stay safe, sound and healthy all the time.

Please pray that I will get the opportunity to meet Chanta tomorrow and will be able to forge a close working relationship with her. I pray too that the Nagaworld project will sail smoothly, without hindrance or glitches. I promise to work hard on all the projects to ensure success for my businesses.

I pray also for my husband's work to be smooth-sailing and that there will be no roadblocks in his way to ensure smooth running of campaigns and projects.

Some of my friends are going through tough patches right now, so I pray that they will find the strength to overcome the challenges.

Always, I pray for world peace and for the world to be a much kinder place for everyone.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment