Tuesday, December 14, 2010

15th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I am keen to try to fill my mind with more positive thoughts. There is no point dwelling on "why me?" and as I have realized - I have been pretty lucky in my life all these while. So that is something to be thankful for.

As usual, I start with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe and sound and away from harm or hurt.

I pray for my husband to have a smooth-sailing journey with the numerous projects, campaigns and clients that he is managing. Let there be no hindrances for him.

I pray for my project with Nagaworld to take off without a glitch and that we would be able to reach a mutually beneficial agreement and arrangement to ensure the success of the project as well as for long-term business success. I also pray that my meeting with HC will take place and will be fruitful to jump-start my wedding business here in Cambodia.

I pray too, for your help and guidance in making me stay positive and thinking good thoughts and positive thoughts. I shall continue striving to be a kinder, more compassionate and more patient person.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment