Friday, December 24, 2010

25th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Would it be appropriate to wish you a Merry X'mas? :)
Today is Christmas Day and I will be spending some time with the kids at the orphanage. I cannot believe that I have been doing this for a year already and I've grown to enjoy the kids' company. I wonder though, what happens with the kids when I leave? Will they remember me? Will we keep in touch? Will I see them again? Can you tell me? Sometimes, they even appear in my dreams!

Starting off with my thanks.... I am thankful for being invited to celebrate X'mas eve with the kids at the orphanage. It was fun - even though I couldn't understand the language very well. I am thankful for the unending choice of food that I get to choose from, to eat, to serve, to cook, to my whims and fancy. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my purse and my bank account in which I can buy the things I want and pamper myself whenever I want to. I am thankful for a near-perfect body - I can listen and hear, I can read and see, I can think and feel, I can run, walk, swim, cycle.... I am so thankful because I get to live my dreams. I am thankful for the safety and health and well-being of my family and loved ones. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds my life. So very thankful. I can feel the love :)

Today, I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and out of harm's way.

I pray that the kids at the orphanage will have a truly nice X'mas this year with us. Actually, I think it is the other way around - the kids are making our X'mas better. :)

I pray that my husband's labour of efforts at work will bear the fruits of rewards soon and that all his projects and campaigns will fly without any hitches, glitches and turbulance.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will sail smoothly, and that the successful implementation of the project will boost the wedding business for me here in Cambodia. I have a very good feeling about this and I am excited at seeing everything unfold. I thank you for the abundance of opportunities that you have presented me with and will continue to present me with. I am truly feeling good and I'm really ringing with excitement! :)

I pray for all my friends to have a great and blessed X'mas and New year's celebrations, wherever they may be. I pray for the world to find peace, strength and joys as we all welcome the new year.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment