Saturday, December 11, 2010

12th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Today is my parents' last day with us here in PP. Thank you for blessing them with a safe journey. Hopefully, it had also been an enjoyable one. Except for a bit of my temper rearing its head the other day : |

As usual, I will start of once again with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always be safe, sound and healthy.

I pray too for my husband's work to be smooth-sailing and all his numerous projects and campaigns will run like clockwork without hitches, glitches or roadblock.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will also take-off successfully, without any roadblocks or glitches and I also hope that my meeting with HC will materialize and prove to be a fruitful one.

I pray also for your guidance in helping me to be a better person, with more kindness, compassion and patience.

Lastly, I pray for the world to be a kinder and more peaceful place for everyone.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment