Thursday, December 23, 2010

24th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, would be one month since I've started praying - and I haven't missed a single day. I'm glad.

I start with my appreciation for all the abundance of wealth, health and joy in my life. I am thankful for all the food that I get to choose, eat, cook, serve. I am thankful for all the money in my purse and my bank account. I am thankful for coming back safely from my bike ride this morning :) I am thankful for the arms and the legs in which I can use to do all the things I love - like racing, running, swimming, biking, etc. I am thankful for the abundance of opportunities handed to me for my business career. I am thankful for the eyes that I have to see and to read. I am thankful for the ears in which I can listen and hear. I am thankful for the brains I have to think and to feel. I am very thankful for a loving husband. I am very thankful for the love of my family and friends. I am just grateful that I am constantly surrounded by love. I thank you also that my parents have had safe travels back to home now.

I shall pray today, for the continued blessing of the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always stay safe, sound and away from harm's and hurt's way.

I pray for my husband's work and efforts to be appreciated and that his labours will reap the fruits of rewards soon. I pray that there will be no hitches nor glitches in his way of all the numerous projects and campaigns and clients that he is managing.

I pray for my project with Nagaworld to take off smoothly and that there will be no roadblocks in the way. I pray that the success of this project will boost the wedding business that I have here in Cambodia and pave the way for more opportunities for me.

I pray too, as always, for your continued guidance to help me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate and definitely more patient. I would like to be a useful person in life :)

I pray for the orphaned children that I visit every weekend. May they find joy and happiness in their lives and grow up to be wonderful, useful people too.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment