Friday, December 10, 2010

11th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to meet HC yesterday. But nevertheless, I will make a meeting happen. Would be better if I have your blessings!

I start again with my prayers for the safety, health and well being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray for them to stay safe & sound, out of harm's way.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off without any glitches nor hindrance. I pray that this will be a big opportunity to help me jump-start the wedding business I have here in Cambodia.

I pray that my husband's work will not be so difficult for him. I hope whatever campaigns or projects he leads or needs to do will be smooth-sailing, without any roadblocks and that his efforts would be appreciated.

I pray too for your guidance in helping me be a better person, with more kindness, compassion and patience.

Thank You
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment